Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm officially hooked!


Oh, my gosh! Why didn't anyone tell me how completely addicting this blog stuff is! I can't get enough of it. For the past two days my poor kids have only seen me from the neck down, because my head has been stuck behind this stupid laptop. I find myself checking my "comments" every hour just to see if I have any new ones to read. So far I have convinced three people to start their own blog and I'm so excited to have the company. If you notice I have their links already posted because like I said, I'm obsessed! I've got to find a way to be a little more calm and collected. If Jimmy tries to show me how to fix something on my blog I get all crazy and weird. Last night he was trying to show me how to delete comments when something went weird on my blog page and I just about flipped out. He just looked at me like I was insane. I think I am! What has happened to me? Is anyone else as addicted as me?

6 comments:

Anne said...

Hi there..just a random visit..I know what you mean by being addicted to your blog! I am constantly on this thing checking out all of my friends sites and obsessing about my comments!

Michelle said...

I must admit that I have checked my site about a thousand times today to see if I had any comments. I also go to other peoples sites all day to see if they have posted anything new. How pathetic are we!!!!!! :)

John said...

Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Word.

Megan said...

im addicted. so much so that i had to enroll in BA (bloggers anonymous) ill send you the self help booklet. but if you cant get help at BA PLEASE... get help somewhere.

Megan said...

frick. it wont let me add those pics the "URL is too big" or whatever

Heather said...

i agree. this is way too addicting. i'm not sure if blogging is a good thing in my life, but it sure is fun!