Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ahhhh, to be His Bride!

I would like to just take a moment to say how blessed I feel today! I realize, on this Sabbath day that I do belong to Christ. He is my bridegroom and I am His bride! How remarkable and special is our relationship with our Savior!

Most of you know, I am on leadership at my church. We have been discussing some new changes that will soon be put into place within the church. I, along with many others on leadership are ready to start these new changes, yesterday! Now after reading "Fivefold Ministry Made Practical", and realizing exactly what it means to be a part of a Fivefold Ministry; I can honestly say, as the Apostle that I am...........I am not scared of change!

I want more than ever to see others excited and amazed at God's glory! He is such an AWESOME God! To see others using their giftings, that God alone imparted to them; and using those giftings to spread His Word and advance His Kingdom!!!! What else, but Him alone, do we need! He is all we need! He can provide our comfort....He can provide our strength.....He can provide our love......He can provide our peace! He can do it all, folks! Lean on Him!!!!

Today, during worship I was so blown away at God and all that He is for me! I felt so loved and so blessed! I was also so excited to see others feeling that same way! So many of us, just lost in Him. Lost in His glory, lifting up our praises to Him, as a body. It was beautiful! As the tears flowed down my cheeks, and as I sang praises to my Father I was swept away in His wonderful presence! Oh, how I love my Savior!!!

1 comment:

Caci said...

I am so glad to know that someone else cries during worship service. I think I cry every week and I always think someone is probably thinking, "hasn't she heard that song before? what's her deal?" but to be singing it and feeling God's presence at the same time always breaks me and I feel so humbled and so small in front of a God who loves me so much despite my failures. I can't help but cry...it is the only emotion that comes from deep within as I give myself to Him. It feels good to let the tears flow freely down my cheeks and I feel like it is just me standing in front of Him as He looks on me with love and forgiveness. I love that.