Friday, December 01, 2006

Plummer's riding the pine!


Move over Jake and let Cutler take over! I'm sure you've all seen the latest on Mike Shannahan's decision to start Jay Cutler in this Sunday's game against the Seahawks. I'm not sure what I'll enjoy more....Cutler playing or Plummer riding the pine. I think I'll get pleasure with both scenarios.

For those of you that have kept up with the Broncos season so far you know that this is a welcomed change. Plummer just hasn't been performing. I, personally, wish they would have noticed this earlier on...maybe then we wouldn't have lost our past two games! Whatever. As you can see I'm not a Plummer fan.

Jimmy and I have decided to throw a Cutler party on Sunday in celebration of Mike coming to his senses. I spent some of the morning on the phone trying to track down a #6 jersey for Jimmy. He already has a Lynch jersey, but now since there is another "awesome white guy on the team" he had to get that one too! I'm actually trying to find one for myself since I feel my yelling "PUT CUTLER IN!" every week this season has somehow contributed to this switch.

Be sure not to miss the game on Sunday! It's gonna be a good one!

P.S. I got my jersey!

3 comments:

Caci said...

I didn't fall off the face of the earth! I won't be watching the game on Sunday either...I HATE football!! But, I will think about you while they are playing! You sure are cute in your jersey....is that what Jimmy says too????

Windy Smith said...

Get Plummer off the pine and tell us something new

Caci said...

yeah, you can't convince me that you don't have SOMETHING to rant and rave about! get busy!