Sunday, April 30, 2006

Brief moment of insanity!

This blog is too apologize to all my readers about my past entry "I'm Really Going for the food". Apparently I had a moment of insanity. I don't really go for the food. I mean the foods nice and all, but there is ONE and only ONE reason I really go to the hottest state in the U.S..
My Daddy!
Why else would I go down there to sweat! If my DADDY weren't there I would have absolutely no reason to endure the blistering heat.
Plus, who would my girls go fishing with or on long walks with. They would be lost without their PAPAW.

So...I apologize for the confusion. I don't know what came over me. Why would I want those nasty dirty crawfish over the world's greatest DAD!

P.S. Dad, if you're reading this. How was that? Was this a good enough entry to change your mind about paying for all the good food that I will be eating when I come?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like I've always said...."Not only is she beautiful! ... She's very smart." The truth is... there is nothing too good for Melissa. She deserves every good thing in the world. God has blest her with fine children and a great husband. Throw the world's greatest Dad in there and she is almost in heaven already.

Anonymous said...

Oh... I forgot. I will have my checkbook open and ready. You're gonna eat so many crawfish, you will be going back to Denver backwards.

Melissa said...

don't you know it!

Caci said...

Great entry, Lissa! And, I love your new font! You are getting the hang of this blogging stuff! LOL! You got us all HOOKED! You know, you are blessed to have a daddy that loves you soooo much...and a checkbook too! :-)

Patti said...

I can see that you did learn how to CRAWFISH!!! There is no better way to spend your time than with your DADDY. DADDY's know how to take care of all his little girls (and big girls). Hope you are real hungry when you come down...I'm wondering just how big that checkbook is!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks! I actually had a really cool font called "journal" that I thought was perfect for my site seeing as it is kinda like my journal; but it made it kinda hard to read. This template has all the parts connected somehow, so it won't allow me to change the fonts on certain parts. Anyway, I just wanted my title and entry pieces to have the "journal" look, but it didn't work. I guess I'll keep trying.

Anonymous said...

Just signing in...I would have written sooner but I've been heaving over the "John" since reading the "Daddy--Pappaw" tall tale...
I think someone is forgetting who is the INK in that pen and the CHECK in that checkbook!!!!! I believe a little "KISSING UP" is due to the "EM", especially since it is a long walk from that Dallas airport!!!!!!!!

Caci said...

man you guys are hilarious! AM, I love your sense of humor and your honesty! But you know you wouldn't make Lissa walk the WHOLE way from the airport!